Welcome to Deborah McFadden-Weathersby's Blog
One of my goals is that we learn, think critically, and grow together, so your input is crucial to helping me create a positive classroom environment. With that in mind your first assignment, as a parent, is to answer the following question:
"What you would like to see your child improve and/or excel in this school year?"
"What you would like to see your child improve and/or excel in this school year?"
10 comments:
As a former parent of Ms. Weathersby I just want to be the first to say that if your child is in this class YOU and YOUR CHILD are so BLESSED. You are truly entering a special place. I, and my 3 children, had the priviledge of being a part of her class. Ms. Weathersby...you know I love you! Thanks for all you did for Vell, Kyla, and Quincy!
Crisma Carter
I can't wait to share ideas for the upcoming year.
S.N.C.
I would like to see Teyonce open up more when questions are being asked.
I would like to see anthonys reading and spelling to improve.
Wow…Just that quick the summer is over and its time for the kids to go back to school.
There were so many exciting things to see in my son’s new classroom. Ms. Weathersby’s classroom is just the continued challenging environment that I desire from Jones Paideia.
I am looking forward to many exciting school days. I know that my son will continue to grow in this wonderful school.
-w.e.jones
Ms. Weathersby,
It was definitely a pleasure meeting you at the open house. Kegjhi's mother and I are looking forward to an exciting school year and Kegjhi's ever-increasing knowledge
growth. We are also looking forward to working with you to achieve this potential. Wishing you a Blessed School Year! SBD
My husband and I are very excited for our daughter YaMaya to start her first grade year!! We are looking forward to working with you to make her an excellent student!!
Thank you for giving your best for 31 years. Thank you for utilizing current technology in your classroom. I am looking forward to an exciting partnership in giving students what they need and deserve. Sincerely, Carmen Jones, mother of Zachary.
Ms. Weathersby,
First Day was so much fun. I am glad that I was able to stick around and take a few pictures. I could see that even the parents were excited. This will be a great school year.
Hello Mother McFadden-Weathersby I really had an enjoyable summer while working on your forth coming educational music cd entitled, "Every Child Can Learn" and I am also looking forward to being in your class as a substitute teacher during the 2011-2012 school year!
Post a Comment